18 Years and Counting in the field of Music
Rajesh Padiyar has rich performance experience in Hindustani Vocal , Bhajans, Vachanas, Dasavani, Sugama Sangeetha and folk Music.
Summary of Qualification:
• More than 18 years of singing experience. Experienced singer in Hindustani
classical, Bhajans, Devotional, Folksong and light music.
• All India Radio ‘B’ grade artist
• Uncommon knowledge of music gained since early age
• Have experience of performing & recording
• Fluent in Kannada, Hindi, Konkani and Marati
• Bhajan Ustav – Madras
• Dattajayanthi – Puna
• Ragavendra Aradhana- Mantralaya
• ‘Kannadave Satya’ concert all over Karnataka for 8 years
• Mysore Dasara Ustav ( Banni mantap)- 2008, 2009 , 2013
• Performed regular light music, dasaravani and sugama sangeetha concert
• Sang for ‘Dasara Sahitya’ Audio.
• Given many performances in TV (Doordarshan, ETV, Suvarna, Udaya)
• All India Radio
• Acknowledged as a of classical & semi classical music & empanelled as a
judge for many prestigious competitions
• Recipient of Certificate of honour entitled with SKANDA and
SUSHAMEENDRA Puraskar by MANTRALAYA MUTT
• Worked with leading audio company Lahari Rec. Co and Zenkhar audio
for ‘Daasara Padagalu’ along with music composition